Tuesday 16 April 2019

HI, ALPS

I have never seen something as cold, white, yet pure as the snow on top of the Alps.

Isn't it beautiful? To see such contradictory elements, the burning sun and the cold snow, and to feel both on my skin  simultaneously are simply dreamy. I had this urge to touch the snow and look up to the sky facing the sun. It felt cold and warm. Do you even understand what I am saying here? I guess not. I myself don't. :(

Anyway, the road to this point was not straight ahead. Not. at. all. It was all twists and turns, like moving snakes. My 2 year-old cousin and I were certainly not strong enough to hold the urge to not puking all over ourselves, lol. Thankfully, it all paid off when we arrived to the top. Most people were skiing, some playing with snowballs, some taking photos and selfies (include me here), dogs snow-digging, and the winter wind blowing. Unfortunately, we didn't get to ride the cable-car to the top part of the hill because, 1) it was only for those who skiing, 2) my family and I did not even ski.

Overall, despite the nausea and not being able to go on top of the hill, it was still magical. The whole scenery was.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I read every single comment and very much appreciate it. :)