Sunday 16 October 2016

CASUAL GETAWAY


I am sucker for shorts, particularly these pairs made of faux leather.

They are extremely comfortable. Each time I'm wearing them, it is as if I am walking bottomless. Not to mention its color, making it possible to pair it up with any color. It won't steal all the spotlight, yet it is still drawing some attention. This time, I do the mainstream. I'm going monochrome for a casual weekend getaway, pairing it up with Baleno's clear white Polo shirt with a touch of sporty courtesy of Nike Roshe Run in black and white. Thoughts, anyone?


Baleno Polo, Taobao faux leather shorts, Nike Roshe Run Black Volt


Until next time,



Hippie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I read every single comment and very much appreciate it. :)