Thursday 11 September 2014

BEWILDER


Sweater - Blackjack, Shorts - Dust Jeans, Sneakers - Airwalk

I don't know what I was thinking when I went to take these photos. All I could remember was that boredom got the best out of me so I just took my camera with me and came back to this Pagoda and then,, these photos happened. Wearing a sweater while the sun was shining oh-so-brightly, you would think I was out of my mind. Honestly speaking, the day was actually windy and chilly, but the sun was indeed at its peak. I could never understand the weather in this country. One day it's so hot that I could barely breathe when I went out, the next it's chilly but still sunny. It's just bewildering.

Anyway, my class starts on Monday so I hope I can do well in every class I'm assigned to. I'm coming here to study, after all. Also, I hope this outfit post could make up my outfit-posts hiatus for some time now although I wore something as casual as a sweater teamed with shorts and sneakers lol. Until next time!


Hippie!

6 comments:

  1. I wouldn't have thought that a wintry sweater would work with shorts, but you totally pull it off! You look awesome.

    Daniella x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty picture and nice outfit, love it ! ♥

    Jessie from http://fumeurdesouvenir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your style and the location of these photos!

    Justin
    Walking, Talking Style
    New post: Krakow

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome jorts & love the backdrop!

    www.anorexicescapades.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your photos. So cute you are

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your photos, and love the sweater! great post

    xx
    bananaapplejuice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I read every single comment and very much appreciate it. :)