Wednesday 26 June 2013

DENIM LOVE


FROM TOP TO BOTTOM:
1. Denim Shirt - Unbranded
2. Belt - Secondhand
3. Shorts - Unbranded
4. Dark Blue Creepers - ELEL


Who loves wearing denim shirt (or any kind of clothes made of denim)? I am in. I really love doing denim with my look. If you read every single post on my blog, you'll find some of my looks featured with denim jacket or shirts. I like to dress up as simple as I could, but when I thought my look is too simple or simply plain, I always put the denim items on because it changes the vibe of the look to be more man-ish. And this look is one of them. I actually had no idea what to wear with the shorts at first. But I accidentally found this shirt in my closet and it perfectly fit into the look, so I chose to wear it. And the belt made it look vintage which is awesome (yes I am a vintage lover).

"Denim has always been an everyday symbol for style." - Ritu Kumar

xoxo,

KEVIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I read every single comment and very much appreciate it. :)