Tuesday 16 April 2013

CHEER FOR YOURSELF


FROM TOP TO BOTTOM:
Oversized Shirt - Dad's
Tee - Unbranded
Skinny Jeans - Zara
Slippers - Wakaii

Do you know what I really like about this look? That I-don't-care-what-you-think feel, which I am obviously fond of. Sometimes, the thought of people judging you by how you dress should be put aside. You dress to feel comfortable, not to please people. Let them say whatever they want, but it all doesn't matter as long as you're comfortable with yourself. I'm saying this because I had an experience once when people STARING at me like I'm some kind of alien from Mars. And I hate that feel. That's why I started to build my self-esteem and confidence more, and you should too. I don't want you experience the same thing as I did just because you like dressing up yourself. Screw them who look down on you.

"The worst loneliness is to not be comfortable with yourself" - Mark Twain

xoxo,

KEVIN.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I read every single comment and very much appreciate it. :)