Saturday 22 July 2017

JIM JOKER

Going bright for weekend, laid back enough?
Life is way too complicated to understand, including what to wear for Saturdays. I could've gone through the closet having a hard time contemplating which shirt is best with this and that, or which shoes (or today's case, sandals) are neutral enough to mix with the ever shining yellow shirt and white pants, and on and on it goes. And of course, the choice went down to my all time favorite pair from Jim Joker. The previous two posts also featured the said pairs, which pretty much shows my adoration towards the pair. 




Thrifted shirt, pants, and bracelets, Jim Joker sandals.


Until next time,




Hippie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I read every single comment and very much appreciate it. :)