Wednesday 4 May 2016

LONG TIME NO SEE


It's been quite a long time, isn't it?

Three months without any update on this blog, with the exception of my Instagram of course, I felt guilty as hell. I even promised on my New Year post that I would try to be posting as regular as I could but it seems that I've failed. But I didn't come without any defence at all. So here's the story behind three months hiatus.

As you might have known, I continued my study and went back on the track that I should be. However, it is not as easy as I thought it is. Things are getting crazier as the days pass by. As the student of English department, I've been bombarded with seemingly non-stop translating assignments, literature readings and reports, and things that may or may not even related to my major. Not to say that the final week is on its way to crush me completely, everything seems to be so freakingly frightening and creepy. Lol. 

Anyway, the good news is that the day final week ends, I will be two months free before my voluntary work begins. That means I'll be having some time to actually be productive and post something worth reading, unlike this post. Lol again. So, I guess that's it. Thanks for actually reading this until the end and please do not pity me for the weight gain :( please do not.


Until next time,


Hippie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I read every single comment and very much appreciate it. :)