Monday 4 November 2013

BAD-ASS, FLUFFY BART


I didn't intend to update my blog today. But seeing as the sky was cloudy (not so cruelly sunny and HOT like any other days) and the wind blew so chilly, I ended up doing a shot wearing an item I am so fond of YET almost never wear from the very first time I bought it. Yeah, it is the infamous Bart Simpson printed sweater. Thank God I could finally wear this bad-ass, fluffy sweater which I didn't have a chance to before due to the heat and dryness of my beloved city, Makassar. *throws confetti*


Snapback - Tnk134Z, Bart Simpson Pullover look-alike - Voltashion, Shorts - Dust Jeans, Socks - Sports, All Star Sneakers - Converse

I decided to go for something casual. I once posted an outfit wearing this sweater combined with black skinny jeans. But for today, I wore shorts instead of full-length pants. And for something casual, nothing is better combined with shorts but a pair of sneakers and a kick-ass snapback. I couldn't agree more with that. 

"Everyone must have this one item that they could wear anytime they want and anywhere they go. It's just so rarely to find that kind of item." - IPIHIPPIE

xoxo,

KEVIN.

12 comments:

  1. This sweater is amazing!

    http://www.juicyguile.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the simpson's sweater! and it's true that we must have our own "it" item - and i do have my vintage jacket where i could always pull of with casual & formal look. hbu? what's your item?

    x
    sartob

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sweater! :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool outfit and love this mix&match! :)


    www.verenlee.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. that famous bart sweater! love how you combine it with short jeans.


    http://rebellishoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have this sweater too.. definitely one of my faves!

    devorelebeaumonstre.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Emergherd BART!! I like how you style it with Converse ;))

    Christine Adel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I read every single comment and very much appreciate it. :)