Tuesday 1 October 2013

COMPLETE COMFORT


MOC sweater - Thrift Store galaxy shirt -  Guess watch - Celcius skinnies - ELEL creepers

I always have this soft spot for sweaters, jackets, and cardigans. I don't know since when I started to actually love them, but one thing for sure is that they're not only comfortable and warming when the weather becomes too cold, but also they're aesthetic in some ways.  There are times when we look at our outfit in the mirror and feel like something's missing. That's when you need them the most. And that's exactly what I'm doing with this look of mine. Oh, I love the color of this look. Super chilling!

"The best clothes you could have are the ones that make you both comfortable and fashionable." - IPIHIPPIE

xoxo,

KEVIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I read every single comment and very much appreciate it. :)