Thursday 31 October 2013

HAPPY HALLOWEEN


To start this post, I'd like to say Happy Halloween people! Although I could only celebrate it through my Halloween outfit as Julius Caesar on blog (I don't have a Halloween party to attend.. so yeah), but at least I still am celebrating it with you guys. So I hope you enjoy!


Oh, I almost forgot. All items in those pictures were handmade (aside from the t-shirt and the shorts I was wearing inside the white fabric, and  the vintage brown belt around my waist). I put on the fabric crossed-body and tied the both ends of the fabric behind my left shoulder so it wouldn't fall off. For the headband, I used wire and fake leaves which I bought in store and colored them gold. It is easy, isn't it?

 "Knock knock, trick or treat?"

xoxo,

KEVIN.

4 comments:

  1. Nice idea! Love the costume, simple but it looks well-thought!

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I can tell from the first glance who you're chaneling ;) This reminds me with my hometown, the halloween party felt so "alive" in Athens. Well done!

    BLOG | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love how you have the idea to post halloween costume
    super like it

    visit mine :
    sacsetchaussures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. your halloween choice of clothing is really unique & interesting. go julius caesar!

    x
    sartob

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I read every single comment and very much appreciate it. :)