Wednesday 4 September 2013

BELATED BIRTHDAY


FROM TOP TO BOTTOM:
1. Cap - TNKL34Z
2. T-shirt - Jack&Jones
3. Watch - Puma
4. Skinny Jeans - Celcius
5. Boots - Camel

Hi people! How are y'all? Sorry for my lacking update on this blog. I'll make it up to you guys once I had more time to post.

Some of you might be wondering why I entitled this post with belated birthday, some of you might not. Actually, I celebrated my 19th birthday two days ago and it was truly an amazing day. I got myself presents that I wore in today's outfit (the cap and the t-shirt). Two of my closest friends gave it and I couldn't thank them enough. They surely know my style very well. So I decided to turn it out into an outfit and it wasn't really hard working on it. I just paired it up with my favorite black skinny jeans and boots and BAM, there it goes perfection for casual outfit. Thank you, Ning & Yunsar.

"The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate." - Oprah Winfrey

XOXO,

KEVIN.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kevin! Thank you for your comment recently.
    I like your casual look..
    Have a nice day
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there thank you for your sweet comment, me like your boots so much :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I read every single comment and very much appreciate it. :)