Saturday 17 August 2013

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY, INDONESIA


FROM TOP TO BOTTOM:
1. Shirt - Celcius
2. Vest - Kennex
3. Watch - Swiss Army
4. Pants - Celcius
5. Socks - Sports
6. Shoes - Lancer

Hello people! As I promised you yesterday that I'd post regarding the Independence day, here it comes! Bright red vest that's combined with plain white shirt, red stripes socks, black skinny jeans and vintage black shoes. I know you might think that why didn't I wear red/white pants after all? It's because everyone doesn't have everything they need in their closet and neither am I.

It's been so fun today, my neighborhood did some games for Independence day's celebration. From children to adults (the eldest was 70) joined the games which were of course categorized by age. Cheering and laughter were heard everywhere and also a karaoke machine was used to sing together. I was shocked myself when the MC of the games speaking so loudly. But after all, it's a very good day :)

I want to give my special thanks to my friend, Jequiline, who took these photos of mine. And to my fellow Indonesians, Happy Independence Day! 

"True Independence and freedom can only exist in doing what's right" - Brigham Young


XOXO,

KEVIN.

1 comment:

  1. yayy! happy independence day too! love the red vest on ya ;) looking great!

    x
    sartob

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I read every single comment and very much appreciate it. :)