Thursday 25 July 2013

GOOD VIBE


FROM TOP TO BOTTOM:
1. Light Blue Blazer - Celcius
2. Pink Shirt - Polo
3. Belt - Thrift Store
4. Watch - Swiss Army
5. Shorts - Thrift Store
6. Two-toned Stripes Socks - Sports
7. Vintage Shoes - Lancer

Well, I told you that I'm going to post colorful outfits, didn't I? Here is one more colorful outfit. Pink is never been my favorite color. But that doesn't mean I don't like it either. I just like it so-so. That explains why I only have one pink item on my closet which I wore on this post. The combination of the light blue blazer and the pink shirt really gave me a very good vibe of summer, which is actually the goal of this outfit. Simple and comfortable. And the shoes are just priceless, I could come up with any kind of outfit combined with those pair of heaven. But you might notice that I wore the two-toned stripes socks. I actually wanted to wear black socks, but I guessed I took the wrong socks and ended up taking the two-toned stripes socks instead. And to be honest, I just found out about this when I edited these pictures. Clumsy as always.

Anyway, how do you think? Let me know, okay?

"The simplest way of combining colors is to make it look shinier" - IPIHIPPIE

xoxo,

KEVIN.

7 comments:

  1. I love this mix and match..
    ur shoes is so cool I think :)

    Welcome u on my blog^^
    Xoxo,ila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this colorful preppy look, you made it look awesome and far from boring look!


    www.anisacrament.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your style!
    so cool!

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in loveeee with your shoes. I think it compliment your whole look really well, they don't steal the spotlight from your top but still give a really nice touch to it <33

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how you paired blazer with T-shirt. Those are nice colours. Want to follow each other?

    http://justabriefmoment.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. simple and chic!!
    the shirt is a highlight of the look!

    <3333
    http://fashionandfcuker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I read every single comment and very much appreciate it. :)