Friday 21 June 2013

SUMMER


FROM TOP TO BOTTOM:
1. Shades - Ray Ban
2. Printed Shirt - Unbranded
3. Belt - Secondhand
4. Jeans - Cheap Monday
5. Creepers - ELEL

Have I told you  that I've been so fond of something printed? If I haven't, then at least you know now. Anyway, here's my new look with sunset-print shirt that my friend bought for me when she went to Bali. I posted a look with this shirt before, but with the different style. If you have seen it, then please do tell which one is better. Oh yeah, I also combine it with my ray ban which is super cute. I bought it at the mall when I went there with friends. It costed about 3 dollars. Cheap but cute. And it doesn't have to cost you much to look good. Period.

“Never use the word “cheap”. Today everybody can look chic in inexpensive clothes (the rich buy them too). There is good clothing design on every level today. You can be the chicest thing in the world in a T-shirt and jeans — it’s up to you.” - Karl Lagerfield

xoxo,

KEVIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I read every single comment and very much appreciate it. :)