Saturday 1 June 2013

ME + BART = YELLOW

Did I tell you guys on my previous post that I've got influenza? I still do, and it is so not cool. It got even worse today as I woke up and found my body aching from head to toe, but thank God I don't have to deal with headache, which is why I'm still able to post.



FROM TOP TO BOTTOM:
1. Beanie - Monster Energy
2. Bart Simpson Pullover - Voltashion
3. White Shirt - Celcius
4. Black Skinny Jeans - Celcius
5. Vintage Brown Boots - Gats

The weather became so annoying lately. Maybe that's why I've got this influenza in the first place (don't worry, I won't be b*tching about it for good), so you guys take care of yourself and try not to catch a cold. Anyway, I am so into this Bart Simpson sweater. That's why I searched all over the internet to find one, and I found it on Instagram. There's an online store called Voltashion which sold it. I was so overwhelmed, and ordered one rigth away. It is so comfy and cute! ;)

"AYE CARUMBA!" - Bart Simpson

xoxo,

KEVIN.

2 comments:

  1. wow! i'm in love with the sweater and the beanie! >.<

    I also like the colour. black and yellow, it looks like light in the darkness. (haha never mind)

    btw please kindly visit my blog! i also love to publish posts about fashion http://mapupam.blogspot.com/ :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? They're just too cute for their own good. Haha

      Sure I will. ;) thanks for coming by, anyway :)

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I read every single comment and very much appreciate it. :)