Friday 31 May 2013

WASSUP

Today's not a good day for me. I've got a bad bad influenza. I sneezed every two minutes. If my nose were able to produce sounds, it would scream as loud as whale's fart. I don't know what it means, but it is seriously loud. And I am totally not joking about it! Anyway, that doesn't mean I'm not gonna update. Enjoy! ;)


FROM TOP TO BOTTOM:
1. Cap - Unbranded
2. Tee - Unbranded
3. Shirt - Celcius (tied on my hips)
4. Skinny Jeans - Celcius
5. Boots - Camel

I have no idea what came into my mind when I did this look. I planned to do a chilly look with only tee, jeans, and boots on. But it looked kinda plain, so I tied a shirt on my hips. I've seen this kind of look somewhere in lookbook, so I tried. Well, it's not so bad after all. It looks like an i-don't-care-whatcha-thinking -about-how-do-i-look kind of look. And the print on my tee is just too cute. How do you think? ;)

"Part of wearing a tee is saying, 'I'm comfortable and casual'." - Ryan Seacrest

xoxo,

KEVIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I read every single comment and very much appreciate it. :)