Friday 31 May 2013

AMAZING KENZO

Hi everyone? How are you guys doing?

I was about to post my new look wearing Kenzo two days ago, but unfortunately I could not connect to internet due to my stupidity for not paying my internet fee. But I've paid it, and now I'm going to post the look.



FROM TOP TO BOTTOM:
1. Oversize Denim Jacket - Dad's
2. Sweater - Kenzo
3. Pants - Celcius
4. Shoes - Shoebill

Here's my look with my favorite brand, Kenzo. The first time I lied my eyes on this sweater, I instantly fell for it. But, who didn't anyway? I'm sure many people feel the same way as I do. I can't explain exactly why, but it just mesmerizes me. Whoever created it, he/she is an artist for sure.

As a simplistic person I am, I wore it in the simplest way I could. Oversize denim jacket with a pair of skinny pants and a casual black shoes. But still this sweater kills it. I mean, you don't have to put too much effort styling it when it is already mesmerizing itself. 

I LOVE KENZO! I even set their brand logo as my Android wallpaper. ;)

"I'm a big cardigan sweater guy" - James Franco

xoxo,

KEVIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I read every single comment and very much appreciate it. :)