Saturday 27 April 2013

STAND WITH PRIDE


FROM TOP TO BOTTOM:
Galaxy Print Shirt - Addict
Jeans - Zara
Sneakers - Airwalk

I love the shirt the best 'cause I've been longing to have it since forever. You know how it feels when you finally find something you're longing for so long? That's how I felt when I found this shirt. 
These two photos are actually my favorite among the photos I collected. Idk if it's the background, or I simply like how I stand in these photos (choose for me).
I turned the second photo into black and white because the original photo is not so bright and my face is half dark, so I decided to do so and it turns out better than the original photo.

"I love what I do. I take great pride in what I do. And I can't do something halfway, three-quarters, nine-tenths. If I'm going to do something, I go all the way." - Tom Cruise

By the way, I am celebrating my friend's birthday today, Veronica!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

xoxo,

KEVIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I read every single comment and very much appreciate it. :)